RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
- ANALYSIS OF RECONSTRUCTION PROBLEMS AFTER NATURAL DISASTERS
- Our specialty is analysing complicated problems on a tight schedule. We mostly redirect insurance forensic work to specialist firms, yet we always write the overall reports and recommendations ourselves.
- We certainly include the human and financial problems factored into the problem-solving equations.
- ANALYSIS OF CONSTRUCTION PRODUCT AND PROCESSES
- We take pride in keeping up to date with all international techniques, their comparative costs and human factors. This is the baseline for comparing all our presented solutions.
- We have had experience under most latitudes, as opposed to most architects who spend their entire life under a single environment.
- DISASTER PROTECTIVE DESIGN
- We have built several groups of houses that have gone through major disasters with no damage, protecting their occupants and saving lives. This web site will show some of these.
- PROTOYPING AND TESTING
- We are equiped to rapidly test the proposed solutions in housing*, both for structural performance and for manufacturing and erection time studies.
LIMITED PRODUCTION RUNS AND TRAINING
We insist in training plant superintendents here while using similar equipment and facilities. The products are erected locally to train crew chiefs sent here by our client.
TEACHING AND LICENSING OF TECHNOLOGY
- THE FUTURE OF THE INSTITUTE.
In 4-6 years, there should be enough maturity in our methods to allow us to teach them on a full-time basis.
As described earlier, our licensing program is essentially free to developing nations while royalty-based for more advanced nations. We hope to have in a few years mirror organizations capable of spreading concepts similar to ours.